Thursday 17 November 2011

Retin-A: The Secret to Gorgeous Skin Everyday?

I have been using retin-A cream for years, and I have found that this little tube of magic has done wonders for my skin. Retin-A keeps my acne prone skin gorgeous, fights off wrinkles, and reduces the appearance of dark spots! My dermatologist personally told me that I will never look old since I use retin-A! Follow my simple suggestions, and you will be well on your way to amazing skin!

Retin-A is a form of vitamin A. It was originally developed to treat acne, and if you have acne prone skin I suggest you try it out! It also fights against fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and age spots! Typically, I get many questions about my skin and how good it looks. I truly believe that because of retin-A my skin is able to look good even when I get break outs! I believe that the best way to use retin-A cream is through a prescription from a doctor, however, it is possible to purchase retin-A products in general convenience stores.
In addition to using retin-A, you must exfoliate. I believe this process will create gorgeous skin. The steps are as
follows:

1. Apply the cream.
2. Exfoliate once per week.

Exfoliation is key because the retin-A stimulates cell turnover which essentially makes your skin peel. This is how dark spots fade more quickly and the appearance of wrinkles improve. Fortunately, it does not take long to work. In fact, you will see an improvement in just a few short weeks! I recommend this product for adult women of all ages even without acne prone skin.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5256515

No comments:

Post a Comment